Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Sip and Gale's Planthouse
May 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Gale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- The tower of Sip and Gale's Planthouse can be viewed from as far away as Tivoli Gardens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.