Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Planthouse experience as seen from the top of space
Sip and Gale's Planthouse
July 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Sip and Gale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- Before riding this experience, go on something more magical.
- Explosions may be too boring for consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.