Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Sip and Gale's Planthouse
March 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Gale's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less demanding.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In 1983, this attraction was reworked to change artwork from the popular "Sip and Gale's Planthouse" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.