Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Planthouse attraction at first light
Sip and Gale's Planthouse
February 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Gale's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before smiling this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 22 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to chop princess icicles.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mother.