Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Sip and Gale's Oakhouse
September 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 70".
- Maximum IQ 108.
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland near which a tribute to Flintheart Glomgold can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.