Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ornate anniversary
Sip and Gale's Oakhouse
January 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (according to Pluto)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour after park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Winnie The Pooh was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.