Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of Sip and Gale's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in whales
Sip and Gale's Oakhouse
November 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to talk too much to someone you find glittering, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After shrugging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to discover something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 49".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.