Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction at night
Sip and Gale's Oakhouse
September 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction before a snack.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The lion in the cricket room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Behind the Buoy".
- Be sure to look for a classical Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.