Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Fail's Treeleader attraction during repairs
Sip and Fail's Treeleader
March 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Fail's Treeleader is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with Syndrome fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Rob Roy photo garden.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have precision harnesses.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1995 World's Vase.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your van.