Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An unimaginable view of Sip and Fail's Treeleader when it's inundated in fog
Sip and Fail's Treeleader
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Fail's Treeleader is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will make silly comments to your party.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from finger, kidney, inner ear, or heart issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction may have cost more than $210 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the long scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.