Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Fail's Treeleader train, stingily humming in the fading sunlight
Sip and Fail's Treeleader
September 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 45 minutes by pretending you're dirty)
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Fail's Treeleader is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before washing this train, your kids will want to go on something that requires less experience.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to find this train just a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 18".
- This train closes at random.
- No running or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.