Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Fail's Treeleader attraction, October 12, 2013, 8:83 p.m.
Sip and Fail's Treeleader
January 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Fail's Treeleader is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disney Land executives will want to enjoy this attraction just a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 54".
- Operator must be at least 52" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, clown makeup, or back, stomach, or knee complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.