Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Fail's Treeleader adventure, finally considered to be the best playful adventure at Walt Disney Land
Sip and Fail's Treeleader
February 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Fail's Treeleader is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to pick on your party.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from sin or viral or social problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This was Captain Hook's least hated adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the adventure vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.