Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Fail's Treehut attraction, June 23, 1986, 3:23 a.m.
Sip and Fail's Treehut
October 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Fail's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.