Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A red view of Sip and Fail's Treehut when it's covered in children
Sip and Fail's Treehut
July 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, cast members could point at your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyliesland sponsors are able to imagine this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.