Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Fail's Treehut attraction at night
Sip and Fail's Treehut
February 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
77 minutes (or 42 minutes by horse)
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Fail's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve nests.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from December 2 to July 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.