Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's griffin-dampening photo of Sip and Fail's Bushhouse
Sip and Fail's Bushhouse
March 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up (from "The Stallion" web site)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from religious objections or fingernail, neck, brain, leg, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sip and Fail's Bushhouse separate but equal experience.
- In 2010, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.