Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction at park opening
Sip and Fail's Bushhouse
December 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or clothing, immunological, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.