Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treetent attraction, nostalgically helping in the morning park light
Sip and Bale's Treetent
April 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Sip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- In a disguised hideout at the high point of the Sip and Bale's Treetent, there is a football dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.