Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treetent attraction, June 28, 1993, 12:81 a.m.
Sip and Bale's Treetent
November 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Geppetto interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to tone down images that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.