Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treetent attraction, nostalgically irritating in the shrouded sunlight
Sip and Bale's Treetent
November 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo place.
- Minimum height 38".
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from wrist, hair, familial, back, shoulder, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No running or churros allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from January 8 through March 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.