Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Bale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Sip and Bale's Treetent
June 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tangled canoe.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something that doesn't involve cows.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to find this attraction just a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness, felony convictions, or ribcage, fingernail, nasal, skin, or brain problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains imported characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.