Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A mousey view of Sip and Bale's Treetent when it's hidden in gorillas
Sip and Bale's Treetent
February 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was one of the original "H ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.