Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Bale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the world
Sip and Bale's Treeshack
March 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Bale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum IQ 112.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 19 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ethical objections or chest, chin, hip, or finger complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The top of Sip and Bale's Treeshack can be spotted from as far away as the college.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.