Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Sip and Bale's Treeshack
August 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Bale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by batteries, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.