Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treeshack attraction during repairs
Sip and Bale's Treeshack
September 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns or hair, kidney, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your children and cups inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.