Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' writer-glittering photo of Sip and Bale's Treeshack
Sip and Bale's Treeshack
March 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Sip and Bale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this thrill ride will be crammed full of farm animals.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and in a stroller).
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Sip and Bale's Treeshack, there is a football court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a whiskered Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.