Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treeshack attraction, willingly opening in the evening sunlight
Sip and Bale's Treeshack
June 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inanimate cobra.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists should ride this attraction for a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pylon.