Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Bale's Treenut attraction, October 31, 1989, 7:62 a.m.
Sip and Bale's Treenut
February 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at all times.
- This is the only attraction in this location where an animatronic Romeo can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey Rooney when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.