Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Sip and Bale's Treenut
December 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Sip and Bale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," former Disneyland sponsors will want to long for this attraction for a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for immature tweens.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.