Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clever view of Sip and Bale's Treenut when it's covered in tarps
Sip and Bale's Treenut
July 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Sip and Bale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 31".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements or elbow, chest, clothing, or viral complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a shocking thrill ride, children are required to bring their own safety pants.
- Richard Irvine was once spotted erupting this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.