Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its barefoot anniversary
Sip and Bale's Treenest
December 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Bale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- One of the wings was said to age as a tribute to Tuck.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.