Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Bale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Wheezy the Penguin
Sip and Bale's Treenest
September 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to point at you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.