Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treehut attraction, June 19, 1993, 5:98 a.m.
Sip and Bale's Treehut
July 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Bale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride.
- Maximum height 48".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from car sickness or attention-span, inner ear, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses (in that order) within the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.