Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treehut attraction, sleepily winding in the afternoon sunlight
Sip and Bale's Treehut
August 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Bale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to grab this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a haunted attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed specticles.
- The tower of Sip and Bale's Treehut can be seen from as far away as the frontier.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.