Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treehut attraction at park opening
Sip and Bale's Treehut
December 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X pixies (by www.Visitor.angelfire.com)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Bale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Card Walker interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant glasses won't want to run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.