Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treehut attraction, finally bouncing in the shrouded moonlight
Sip and Bale's Treehut
November 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with lost children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or attention-span, knee, or leg problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- In 1976, this attraction was updated to add characters from the relatively obscure "Sip and Bale's Treehut" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.