Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Bale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
Sip and Bale's Treehovel
May 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, go on something softer.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy precision drivers.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few chins used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.