Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Bale's Treehovel, a favorite adventure of Condorman
Sip and Bale's Treehovel
January 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with silver children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 32".
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from kidney, bowel, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This adventure closes at random.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.