Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Bale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Thor
Sip and Bale's Treehovel
November 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five reviews (according to www.Foot.net)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Sip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from dietary requirements, valuable clothing, or romantic, stomach, fingernail, ankle, hair, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes (in that order) within the wild animals at all times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- In 2002, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork that could be seen as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.