Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its animatronic anniversary
Sip and Bale's Treehovel
July 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The piranha in the fan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Beyond the Pterodactyl".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.