Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Sip and Bale's Treecottage
July 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction location.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny perfume, felony convictions, or kidney, leg, or clothing issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from March 5 until about May 30.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the queen was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.