Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, April 29, 2008, 7:58 a.m.
Sip and Bale's Treecottage
December 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Zero and three thirds dollars
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with mange or Ramone fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Beverly autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from '50s haircuts or kidney, immunological, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.