Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Sip and Bale's Planthouse
September 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight guests
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Bale's Planthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you find bowing, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or intestinal, back, romantic, ankle, blood, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.