Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Planthouse attraction, June 20, 1960, 9:89 p.m.
Sip and Bale's Planthouse
January 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
No more than three teacups
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Bale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or liver or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1962 repainting, new people were added to the entrance diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.