Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Planthouse attraction at park closing
Sip and Bale's Planthouse
August 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Bale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 45".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, unstylish haircuts, overdone shoes, or viral, brain, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.