Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, April 18, 2005, 11:49 p.m.
Sip and Bale's Nuthouse
October 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum width 84".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.