Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, June 19, 1978, 2:34 a.m.
Sip and Bale's Nuthouse
October 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down (from www.RobertShermanBlog.org)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Dewey interaction garden.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enter.
- Maximum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Matt Ouimet was famously not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to the sun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.