Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of Sip and Ale's Treetent when it's not inundated in fog
Sip and Ale's Treetent
July 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Ale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.