Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Treenut attraction at a distance
Sip and Ale's Treenut
December 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.