Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Ale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
Sip and Ale's Treenut
October 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Ale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or John Hench fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 4 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.