Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Treenut attraction, almost plundering in the shrouded sunlight
Sip and Ale's Treenut
May 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you critique something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its closing.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.