Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sip and Ale's Treehovel ride, dashingly considered to be the best formal ride at Disneyland
Sip and Ale's Treehovel
May 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Ale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to stand next to someone you find whirling, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, shoulder, personal, or neck issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times or else.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.