Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foul view of Sip and Ale's Treehovel when it's covered in children
Sip and Ale's Treehovel
February 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Ale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from November 4 to May 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.