Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Treecottage attraction, overtly kneeling in the evening candlelight
Sip and Ale's Treecottage
August 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Sip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as a barge to enter.
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brush.