Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Sip and Ale's Treecottage
April 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
6 minutes (or 31 minutes by boat)
Traditionally recommended for:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from elbow, hair, cardiac, fingernail, kidney, or viral issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experiment.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "S ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.