Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A serious view of Sip and Ale's Treecottage when it's not bathed in children
Sip and Ale's Treecottage
December 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Sip and Ale's Treecottage separate but equal experience.
- Walt Disney had a private dining room constructed within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.