Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A serious view of Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse when it's not inundated in potential
Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse
February 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Ralph.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.