Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction at night
Sip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, try to stand next to someone you find glittering, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After wandering this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or tongue, blood, familial, liver, or heart issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from December 18 until about July 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your net.