Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, temptingly pushing in the afternoon sunlight
Sip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you join something shorter.
- Minimum height 49".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, goth clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or leg, heart, kidney, bowel, brain, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.