Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Oakhouse train, January 27, 1969, 11:15 p.m.
Sip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this train multiple times.
- After going on this train, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should long for this train half a half hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- The abandoned structures behind this train are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.