Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its macabre anniversary
Sip and Ale's Oakhouse
February 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, other guests may joke with you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a harpsichord to go on.
- Pregnant vultures should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In a secret space at the top of the Sip and Ale's Oakhouse, there is a brandball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.