Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Oakhouse thrill ride at a distance
Sip and Ale's Oakhouse
August 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections, trendy clothing, or knee, hip, stomach, liver, heart, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Thrill ride is closed for repainting from December 17 through June 18.
- This thrill ride was at one time sponsored by Wing of Outer Space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your square.