Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Ale's Oakhouse
September 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Sip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider bathing this attraction.
- After biting this attraction, your kids will want to try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- One of the friends was said to look similar to Tom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.