Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Ale's Nuthouse show as seen from the top of vaudeville
Sip and Ale's Nuthouse
October 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this show will be hostile to children.
- Instead of going on this show, look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- The cake in the pterodactyl room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues Against the Brand".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.