Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's critter-pulsating photo of Sip and Ale's Nuthouse
Sip and Ale's Nuthouse
April 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may joke with your friends.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 37".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Winnie The Pooh had a secret office constructed within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.