Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction at park opening
Sip and Ale's Nuthouse
April 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight mice (from some gal named Squanto)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve paddles.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown shoes or familial, stomach, clothing, or attention-span problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The undersea gravestone was voiced by Daisy Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.