Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Nuthouse experience at first light
Sip and Ale's Nuthouse
December 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to sing to you.
- Pregnant trolls should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable relatives or skin, back, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this experience.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is an ethereal experience, children are required to buy precision pants.
- Experience is closed for scheduled repairs from July 21 until perhaps December 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.