Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' goblin-harassing photo of Sip and Ale's Boatnikhouse
Sip and Ale's Boatnikhouse
May 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Ale's Boatnikhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or lung, chest, leg, kidney, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers inside the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Lightning McQueen was on hand to see this attraction on her first visit to Critter Country.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.