Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Boatnikhouse attraction during construction
Sip and Ale's Boatnikhouse
April 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Ale's Boatnikhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd tattoos or romantic complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a green dining room built below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.