Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's soldier-plotting photo of Rip and Yale's Treeshed
Rip and Yale's Treeshed
November 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction garden.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- There is a private bathroom just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.