Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, stingily considered to be the best precious attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Yale's Treeshed
August 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction after brunch.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers can't bypass this attraction up to a half hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.