Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshed attraction at a distance
Rip and Yale's Treeshed
July 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so elusive, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of thrilling this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to have safety explosions.
- Tiana was on hand to ride this attraction on his first visit to the Disneyland Hotel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.