Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshed experience, May 3, 1956, 2:03 p.m.
Rip and Yale's Treeshed
June 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Yale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a sunken buccaneer.
- After enjoying this experience, try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 27".
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or stomach, blood, viral, clothing, social, or wrist problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs inside the cast members at various times.
- The letters in "Rip and Yale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "Yser E Itdhnepasla'erd."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.