Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Rip and Yale's Treeshed
April 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more experience.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and being carried).
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.