Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshed attraction during construction
Rip and Yale's Treeshed
September 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 3 years old to ride a second time.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Indiana Jones originally intended for this attraction to showcase live trolleys.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.