Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's chicken-smearing photo of Rip and Yale's Treeshack
Rip and Yale's Treeshack
March 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Yale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling prison inmates.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve camps.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, unstylish haircuts, or personal or clothing disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.