Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the world
Rip and Yale's Treeshack
March 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Yale's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less time.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 94.
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions, overdone perfume, or heart disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.