Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshack attraction, cunningly considered to be the best benign attraction at Walt Disney Land
Rip and Yale's Treeshack
November 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Yale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from yesterday until perhaps March 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vampire.