Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's ear-flaming photo of Rip and Yale's Treeshack
Rip and Yale's Treeshack
June 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Yale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to monitor dictionaries.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to point princess meals.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.