Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Yale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Rip and Yale's Treenest
October 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, hip, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.