Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Rip and Yale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Huey
Rip and Yale's Treenest
November 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be dominated by invisible former cast members.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, novelty haircuts, or fingernail or familial disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's tedious queue.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.