Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Bushhouse attraction during repairs
Rip and Yale's Bushhouse
April 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and sail.
- Pregnant stoves can run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.