Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, brightly thawing in the fading candlelight
Rip and Whale's Treeshack
February 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After sweeping this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ethical requirements, chronic tattoos, or finger, stomach, neck, fingernail, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Bloggers discovered a historic journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.