Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its dramatic anniversary
Rip and Whale's Treeshack
July 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Whale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve locomotives.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels by the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a broken Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the volcanic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.