Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wee view of Rip and Whale's Treeshack when it's not shrounded in possessions
Rip and Whale's Treeshack
April 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before snapping this attraction, it's recommended that you remember something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- The pineapple was sculpted by Lizzie McGuire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.