Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Whale's Treeshack attraction at midday
Rip and Whale's Treeshack
March 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a smooth clam.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve guides.
- During selected "Magic Specials," DisneyLand annual passholders are invited to enjoy this attraction as much as a half hour before its opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo location.
- Minimum height 34".
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from April 27 to May 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.