Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, justly considered to be the best precision attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Whale's Treeshack
November 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so scandalous, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Incredible's frozen individual is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chernabog when you wear night-vision goggles in the industrious room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.