Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
Rip and Whale's Treeshack
October 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Whale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and not concerned about safety).
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mint.