Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's ghost-kissing photo of Rip and Whale's Treeshack
Rip and Whale's Treeshack
August 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Whale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to buy safety harnesses.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beside the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.