Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, July 8, 1996, 5:32 p.m.
Rip and Whale's Treeshack
December 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Whale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by heavyweights, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.