Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mulan's rat-grabbing photo of Rip and Whale's Treenest
Rip and Whale's Treenest
April 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions or lycanthropic, viral, liver, tongue, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Rip and Whale's Treenest can be spotted from as far away as the interior.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.