Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' cowboy-continuing photo of Rip and Whale's Treenest
Rip and Whale's Treenest
April 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.