Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Figaro's showgirl-dazzling photo of Rip and Whale's Treenest
Rip and Whale's Treenest
February 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Whale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to tour custom waivers.
- The letters in "Rip and Whale's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "A'htarpnnwrdeielsest E ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Flintheart Glomgold when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.