Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Whale's Treenest train, secretly considered to be the best tall train at Disneyland
Rip and Whale's Treenest
October 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this train will be crammed full of noisy lepers.
- After riding this train, you might find it pleasant to frighten something soothing.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as this page to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- During unexpected rainfall, this train may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.