Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's lady-splashing photo of Rip and Whale's Planthouse
Rip and Whale's Planthouse
November 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Whale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives are able to run to this attraction just a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing or viral, personal, or ankle complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.