Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rip and Whale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Rip and Whale's Planthouse
October 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Whale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rip and Whale's Planthouse separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bank.