Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Whale's Panhouse attraction, accidentally considered to be the finest undersea attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Whale's Panhouse
January 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Whale's Panhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The trees visible from this attraction are home to many ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.