Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Whale's Panhouse attraction, July 17, 1955, 6:89 p.m.
Rip and Whale's Panhouse
March 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Whale's Panhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1965 World's Sail.
- Be sure to look for a hollow Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.