Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Whale's Panhouse attraction, oddly stunning in the afternoon park light
Rip and Whale's Panhouse
May 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Whale's Panhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- One of the bubbles was fashioned to move like Griffith Park.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.