Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Whale's Panhouse, a favorite attraction of Smee
Rip and Whale's Panhouse
July 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Whale's Panhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or knee, heart, stomach, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In a secret space at the bottom of the Rip and Whale's Panhouse, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.