Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, December 15, 1984, 1:45 p.m.
Rip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your hats and goblins away from the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from November 30 to February 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.