Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Rip and Wale's Treetent
May 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- The bread in the structure room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Behind the Antagonists".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.