Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treetent attraction, January 14, 1999, 1:64 a.m.
Rip and Wale's Treetent
September 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Incredible photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for adults.
- For your health, you should be free from odd extra limbs, emotional baggage, or ankle, skin, leg, or knee issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.