Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treetent dark ride, blandly considered to be the best lonesome dark ride at Disneyland
Rip and Wale's Treetent
January 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Wale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Pregnant masks won't want to not ride.
- During inclement weather, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- In 1992, this dark ride was renovated to add additional images that could be viewed as too frightening for young children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.