Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Wale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Rip and Wale's Treetent
March 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 32".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 39 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Michael Eisner's kid.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.