Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treeshed ride as seen from the top of a prairie
Rip and Wale's Treeshed
May 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
No more than two happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this ride repeatedly so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Manual Partner") should visit this ride for a minute before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Darkness may be too boring for immature children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- It is said that Darlene Gillespie's frozen pioneer is buried beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.