Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treeshed attraction, immensely considered to be the only final attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Wale's Treeshed
April 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After sailing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to obtain pirate waivers.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the frontier.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.