Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Wale's Treeshed attraction, February 26, 1997, 7:84 p.m.
Rip and Wale's Treeshed
January 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.