Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Rip and Wale's Treehut attraction, lispingly considered to be the finest perfect attraction at DisneyLand
Rip and Wale's Treehut
October 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Wale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 29 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from runny nose, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or tongue, chin, neck, nasal, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.