Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Wale's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Wale's Treehut
December 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Wale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, cast members may sing to you.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness or inner ear or social issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from July 23 until something like October 20.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1911 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.