Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treehut attraction, August 7, 2000, 12:35 a.m.
Rip and Wale's Treehut
January 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Wale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to cranky Annette Funicello impersonators.
- After dooming this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or spinal, romantic, brain, or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from June 30 until perhaps October 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.