Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Rip and Wale's Treehut
February 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.