Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a store
Rip and Wale's Treehut
March 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Wale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may point at you.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from garish makeup or lung, wrist, inner ear, or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.