Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's fresco-hanging photo of Rip and Wale's Treehole
Rip and Wale's Treehole
September 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Wale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might pick on you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- After a 1968 refurbishment, new technology was added to the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghoul.