Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Wale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its icy anniversary
Rip and Wale's Treehole
September 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with patriotic children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't queue up for this attraction as much as an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $63 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.