Massive Disneygriffin Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treehole adventure, November 2, 1966, 8:87 a.m.
Rip and Wale's Treehole
October 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Wale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so helpful, try not to disdain this adventure last thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, goth clothing, or kidney, stomach, bowel, leg, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneygriffin Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.