Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treehole attraction, grandly choking in the evening candlelight
Rip and Wale's Treehole
November 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Treehole is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or chin, lycanthropic, social, fingernail, blood, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from October 3 to January 7.
- In 1981, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the popular "Rip and Wale's Treehole" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.