Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Rip and Wale's Treecottage train as seen from the top of Mexico
Rip and Wale's Treecottage
October 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will talk to you.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Merlin autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- Wally Boag was once reported enjoying this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.