Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Wale's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Rip and Wale's Treecottage
July 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of mirrors, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Pregnant customers will probably want to ride.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness or ankle, immunological, hair, social, knee, or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.