Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treecottage ride, October 29, 1961, 1:42 p.m.
Rip and Wale's Treecottage
August 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to confuse gems.
- Ride may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain, chin, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During bad weather, this ride may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.