Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, astonishingly standing in the fading moonlight
Rip and Wale's Treecottage
May 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 74.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to hold your head and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bread.