Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's acrobat-twisting photo of Rip and Wale's Treecottage
Rip and Wale's Treecottage
December 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Wale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists should ride this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.