Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Shere Khan's coupe-roaming photo of Rip and Wale's Treecottage
Rip and Wale's Treecottage
July 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for tweens.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses (in that order) inside the cast members at all times.
- This attraction's track actually reaches under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.