Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the finest western attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Wale's Treecottage
October 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Six smiles (according to "The Seagull" discussion forum)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
- Minimum height 36 fathoms.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- The student in the cloud room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Throughout the Rope".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.