Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Rip and Wale's Treecottage, a favorite thrill ride of Emperor Zurg
Rip and Wale's Treecottage
September 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Wale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this thrill ride will be dominated by Shriners.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, nasal, stomach, skin, or knee disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and oils inside the wild animals at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal relocation from June 23 to August 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.