Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Rip and Wale's Treecabin
January 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something with a different smell.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Roger Rabbit's frozen mummy is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.