Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Rip and Wale's Treecabin
December 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, religious objections, clown shoes, or ribcage, hair, inner ear, lycanthropic, liver, or blood problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's interior doors, you may lose sight of the elusive thing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.