Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treecabin thrill ride at park closing
Rip and Wale's Treecabin
July 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this thrill ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.