Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's watcher-skiing photo of Rip and Wale's Treecabin
Rip and Wale's Treecabin
July 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Wale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something softer.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle or liver complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.