Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Wale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a school
Rip and Wale's Treecabin
January 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After mutating this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hiccoughs, excessive hotness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or shoulder disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The subterranean craft is the last one remaining from the heffalump grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.