Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inaccurate view of Rip and Wale's Smokehouse when it's not covered in bulbs
Rip and Wale's Smokehouse
March 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and not concerned about safety).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or ribcage, blood, shoulder, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.