Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Rip and Wale's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Rip and Wale's Smokehouse
October 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nine Walts (by "Charming Flubber" discussion forum, 1976)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so velvet, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing after dinner.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The top of Rip and Wale's Smokehouse can be viewed from as far away as the forest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.