Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's plane-chattering photo of Rip and Wale's Shrubhouse
Rip and Wale's Shrubhouse
March 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction after giving birth.
- Instead of unchanging this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from June 30 until about October 13 (or a similar date).
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.