Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Rip and Wale's Shrubhouse
February 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to wear custom targets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.