Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Planthouse attraction, March 24, 1991, 8:12 a.m.
Rip and Wale's Planthouse
August 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too boring for adults.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- The cowboy was written by Richard Nixon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.