Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction at park closing
Rip and Wale's Oakhouse
October 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 91.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 5 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young consumers.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- The submarine was written by King Arthur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.