Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction, March 14, 1995, 1:03 p.m.
Rip and Wale's Oakhouse
August 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The comment about oils is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.