Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Rip and Wale's Oakhouse
October 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Four happy faces
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum width 37".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1969 World's Motorcar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.