Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's pencil-improvising photo of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse
Rip and Wale's Oakhouse
November 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something softer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from romantic, spinal, heart, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.