Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Oakhouse adventure, daringly negotiating in the evening sunlight
Rip and Wale's Oakhouse
October 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might squirt your friends.
Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rip and Wale's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
- This adventure was originally constructed for the 1983 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.