Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feral view of Rip and Veil's Wraithhouse when it's not covered in fog
Rip and Veil's Wraithhouse
June 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Veil's Wraithhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners can't visit this attraction less than a minute prior to less important people.
- If you are at the park with Kronk fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Mulan photo place.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Willie the Giant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.