Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Wraithhouse attraction during repairs
Rip and Veil's Wraithhouse
June 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Wraithhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.