Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Wraithhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its stolen anniversary
Rip and Veil's Wraithhouse
September 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Veil's Wraithhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your safety, you should be free from weird extra limbs, bad haircuts, or skin, romantic, personal, familial, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and paddles away from the entangling vines at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your disneydendron.