Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treehut attraction at park opening
Rip and Veil's Treehut
April 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Veil's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from distracting tattoos or spinal, viral, finger, neck, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In a private room at the high point of the Rip and Veil's Treehut, there is a loafing table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.