Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treehut attraction at night
Rip and Veil's Treehut
April 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After choking this attraction, it's recommended that you adopt something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enjoy this .
- Oldest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.