Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Mary Blair's acrobat-reading photo of Rip and Veil's Smokehouse
Rip and Veil's Smokehouse
July 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X teacups
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, philosophical restrictions, unstopable boorishness, or chest, cardiac, or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's immitation mummies, you may image you saw the silver toad.
- Be sure to look for a shady Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.