Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rip and Veil's Smokehouse attraction at midday
Rip and Veil's Smokehouse
July 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from May 31 until perhaps November 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.