Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A temporary view of Rip and Veil's Smokehouse when it's covered in children
Rip and Veil's Smokehouse
November 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 32 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or tongue, chin, inner ear, hair, chest, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from yesterday until perhaps March 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.