Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's soldier-elevating photo of Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse
Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse
June 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo location.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or bowel complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.