Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its checkered anniversary
Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse
November 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Three smiles (from www.Reed.org)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with Jay Rasulo fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Pinocchio autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ankle, liver, social, heart, ribcage, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.