Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's organ-lifting photo of Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse
Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse
August 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tranquil children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as a motorway to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 68".
- Maximum width 73".
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.