Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse attraction at park opening
Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse
October 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 66.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.