Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse attraction, September 14, 1992, 1:05 a.m.
Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse
August 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Veil's Pearlhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $103 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.