Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
Rip and Veil's Nuthouse
April 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
An average of two and six sevenths fairies
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.