Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Rip and Veil's Nuthouse
May 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo garden.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.