Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, July 29, 1959, 7:24 a.m.
Rip and Veil's Nuthouse
January 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests might try to repeatedly ride this attraction just a minute prior to park opening.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or hair, heart, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rip and Veil's Nuthouse separate but equal experience.
- Attraction veterans have a private book in which is detailed the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.