Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Rip and Veil's Nuthouse
January 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and not concerned about safety).
- Guest in front must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 31 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.