Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction at night
Rip and Veil's Bushhouse
July 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- There is an unused churro stand just within this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.