Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A final view of Rip and Veil's Bushhouse when it's hidden in fog
Rip and Veil's Bushhouse
July 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons inside the vehicle at all times if you want to keep them.
- The snow in the window room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Beneath the Tub".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.