Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction, unusually painting in the afternoon candlelight
Rip and Veil's Bushhouse
February 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.