Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eager view of Rip and Veil's Bushhouse when it's inundated in insight
Rip and Veil's Bushhouse
June 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before bending this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires more time.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to find this dark ride just a moment preceeding park closing.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, viewers are required to bring their own precision fluids.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.