Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' bar-everlasting photo of Rip and Veil's Bushhouse
Rip and Veil's Bushhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, cast members might talk to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to run to this attraction as much as a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a massive laboratory constructed above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.