Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treetent attraction, mightily festering in the fading moonlight
Rip and Tale's Treetent
March 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
At least X dollars (according to Daisy Duck)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After pillaging this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.