Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Tale's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Tale's Treetent
September 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 18 minutes by boat)
Two and a quarter smiles
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Captain Hook meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum width 87".
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.