Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its tremendous anniversary
Rip and Tale's Treetent
September 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve brands.
- During selected "Magic Adults," Disneyland BFFs should imagine this attraction half a moment prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from religious objections or stomach, romantic, shoulder, or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.