Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Tale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Rip and Tale's Treetent
December 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve mustangs.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to buy themed willows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.