Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treetent attraction at night
Rip and Tale's Treetent
January 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should experience this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.