Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Tale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Rip and Tale's Treetent
October 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as a rope to go on.
- Maximum height 53".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 34 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical requirements or kidney, hip, leg, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.