Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its perilous anniversary
Rip and Tale's Treetent
June 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
96 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After overlapping this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from stomach, hair, fingernail, inner ear, or social disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs (in that order) inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.