Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Tale's Treetent
November 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might pick on you.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate levers.
- On its last year after the park opened, the Rip and Tale's Treetent nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.