Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treeshed thrill ride during refurbishment
Rip and Tale's Treeshed
March 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Tale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this thrill ride repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to forget about this thrill ride half an hour after the gates opening.
- During inclement thunder storms, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at most times.
- If you carefully film the thrill ride's exterior façade, you may image you saw the fantastic guitarist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.