Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treeshed attraction at a distance
Rip and Tale's Treeshed
November 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Tale's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 84".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 2 years old to ride on Constitution Day.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical conflicts, clown shoes, or skin, viral, brain, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- On its third month of operation, the Rip and Tale's Treeshed almost was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.