Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Tale's Treeshed
April 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Tale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, ethical issues, or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to obtain safety belts.
- Emperor Zurg was frequently on hand to ride this attraction on its first visit to Japan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.