Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Tale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Pocahontas
Rip and Tale's Treenest
October 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Tale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are able to bypass this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or clothing, wrist, familial, skin, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase princess belts.
- After a 1994 reworking, new art was reworked in the exit area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.