Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Tale's Treenest attraction, blandly throwing in the fading sunlight
Rip and Tale's Treenest
March 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Tale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can imagine this attraction as much as a quarter hour before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from extra personalities, clown makeup, or knee or attention-span disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The tower of Rip and Tale's Treenest can be viewed from as far away as the Grand Californian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.