Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treenest attraction, adventurously chugging in the fading sunlight
Rip and Tale's Treenest
October 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Less than nine pixies
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Tale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will pick on people near you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction location.
- Minimum height 40".
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling, sin, or ankle, immunological, neck, lycanthropic, social, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The witch in the chute room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Before the Elephant".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.